3 de mayo de 2011

Welcome

And now it's over... All that I wanted were things I had before Can you feel this? All that I needed, I never needed more I'm DYING to feel this All of my questions are answers to my sins You cannot kill what you did not create All of my endings waiting to begin Are you proud? Do you even care? (What is wrong with this... manipulation...? Violence and chaotic) I'm a slave and I am a master The end of the road and my end This is the year where hope fails you She isn't real... The test subjects run the experiments I can't make her real... And the bastards you know, is the hero you hate I never wanted anybody more than I wanted you But cohesing is possible if we strive The only thing I ever really loved was hurting you There's no reason, there's no lesson (We too feel alone) No time like the present, telling you right now I won't let you walk away What have you got to lose, what have you got to lose Without hearing what I have to say Except your soul... Who's with us?!

3 comentarios:

  1. Te puedo pasar la entrada si de verdad la quieres leer. Pero ya te digo que dudo que entiendas algo.

    La he borrado porque el Edu me o ha recomendado. Me he pasado un poco criticando a ciertas personas y me ha metido en la cabeza que me pueden denunciar -.-

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me criticabas a mí, y lo sabes.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ala, lo tienes en tu bandeja de entrada.

    I no, Carles, no et criticava a tu, criticava a un tio que es fa dir Rubo Stars XD

    ResponderEliminar