27 de julio de 2009

Little Love






Come on, dance around, shine upon the ground, from me... to you...
Don't you know I'm strong? I could win the world for you... for you...
Don't you ever cry, I would stop breathing for you... for you...
Don't worry, life is easy...
Don't worry, life is easy...
Did you ever fly? Let me teach you how, I'll do... I'll do...
Drive upon the mountains, dive into the moon, I'll do... I’ll do...
Don't worry, life is easy...
Don't worry, life is easy...
Be my unicorn, I'll chase all the dragons for you... for you..
I'll build you a castle, silver gold, it's your favorite color, I've been told...
Don't worry, life is easy...
Don't worry, life is easy...




[Ha sigut llegir la lletra d'aquesta cançó i posar-me a plorar com una tonta...]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario