19 de octubre de 2009

Guilty

Is it a sin, is it a crime, loving you, dear, like I do...?

If it's a crime, then, I'm guilty, guilty of loving you.

Maybe I'm wrong dreaming of you, dreaming the lonely night through.

If it's a crime, then, I'm guilty, guilty of dreaming of you.

What can I do? What can I say?

After I've taken the blame, you say: "you're through, you'll go your way”, but I'll always feel just the same.

Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, loving you, dear, like I do.

If it's a crime, then, I'm guilty, guilty of loving you...

2 comentarios:

  1. Irene, sólo diré que si comparamos la entrada con el comentario de Marta, el resultado es un clarísimo "CREC" de cuello que te deja tetraplégica.

    A mí eso me parece bonito. (El texto/letra de canción, no el Crec)

    ResponderEliminar